Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Design and trend seminar at Fino Lino


Design and trend seminar at Fino Lino


When my close friend Lori Rowe and her daughter/partner Jennifer asked to host an evening at Fino Lino for a select group of her real estate clients and friends we were delighted.!!!! Lori asked us to speak about home decor with the focus on bedrooms, colour and design trends, and that the group was particularly interested in wallpaper. The evening was a smashing success with excellent attendance. Luckily the showroom was replete with the season's new accessories, reflected new colour trends and was fully decorated for Christmas.

Our hosts Jennifer Ricci Guadagni and Lori Rowe with McDonald Realty www.lorirowe.ca
William Persson and Lawrence Goulet
Tracy New Interior Design Consultant with Fino Lino

Gaelle (store manager) with our IT person Terri Duke.

Carol Crenna BC. House and Home, Tracey Rand, Carolyn Shepard and Lori.

 
Carla Radiuk with her Mom and Lori.

Lori, Teri Dill, Lesley and Carey Fieldgate and Jennifer.
Leah Design Associate with Fino Lino
 
Jennifer and Lina, Interior Designers with Fino Lino.

Lauren, Gaelle and Tracy showing wallpaper.

The design materials.

Lauren and Tracy conducting the seminar.


We are thinking of running a seminar series and here are some of the comments and thank-you's:

Thanks Lori & Jennifer for a fun and informative evening. 
You and Lauren were asking for suggestions on another session – I really enjoyed the information on wallpapers and paints and how to combine the two to create feature walls, etc. (of course you have to having your bedding first J) and think a longer session on that would be very good.

Thank you so much for the lovely evening, from me and my Mother.
Lauren and the ladies were a true delight, and I always feel so good when I am in your company…J
I can’t wait to burn my candle and sleep on my new “princess standard” pillow cases….

Thank you for inviting me. It is a beautiful store and I really enjoyed meeting Lauren. I would like to hear more about thread count, which she was talking to me about and said that many people are confused about, and also the eco-friendly aspects of the products, which she touched on.

Thank-you once again to Lori and Jennifer for inviting 20 of their valued friends and clients to share in the evening, I think we all enjoyed ourselves. Cheers, Lauren.





No comments:

Post a Comment